About Momentum Lift Equipment
Aerial Lift Rentals, Sales, and Servicing for the Greater Toronto Area
Momentum Lift Equipment specializes in high-quality aerial lifts including spider lifts and scissor lifts, for rental or purchase.
Our aerial lifts are designed to make your work easier in any situation. Aerial lifts are increasing in-demand because they offer:
- Maximum safety and stability
- Simple and quick machine set-up
- Easy-to-maneuver platforms so operators can reach the maximum height safely, both indoors and out
Our specialty is tracked lift platforms for narrow access situations and maximizing versatility. These compact machines have extraordinary outreach and work abilities. Advantages include multiple options for power source, easy towing, access through narrow doors and gates and set up on steep slopes.
We are your “One-stop shop for all your tight access lifting needs”
When you choose Momentum to supply your company with a new, pre-owned or rental of aerial lift equipment, it is just the beginning of our commitment to you.
We ensure that your company will not only receive the proper equipment to do the job in the most cost-effective way, once you take delivery of your new inventory, we are ready to take care of any service needs.
Value, quality and support allows us to offer our customers a quality economic solution to their lifting needs. Our greatest asset is our customers.
- Fully Proportional Hydraulic System with leavers in basket and at turret base
- Elctro-mechanical safety and ground pressure monitoring system
- Automatic side reach limiting
- stabilizers/booms interlock(outriggers disabled once boom in operation
- Articulated boom with fly job for greater versatility
- Rubber tracks
- Lock valves on all the actuators 13HP Honda Gasoline Engine
- 110V Indoor use pollution-free Hydraulic system 110V outlet in the basket
- Emergency Hand Pump Hour Meter
- 2-man basket (easy to remove)
- Removable outrigger pads
- heavy duty shield package
- air-water outlet in basket
- Dual electric 24v battery/110v AC indoor use version
|Working Height: 60’||Turret Rotation: 360||Max Capacity: 441lbs|
|Side Reach at 176lbs: 30’10”||Side Reach at 264lbs: 27’1”||Side Reach at 441lbs: 22’9”|
|Total Weight : 5,290lbs||Gasoline Engine: 13HP||Driving Speed 1.25MPH/2kmh|
|Transport Length: 16’2”||Stowed Height: 6’3”/7’||Length without basket: 13’11”|
Our specialized aerial lifts are used by multiple industries including tree care professionals, TV & Film crews, painting contractors, restoration contractors, building maintenance, construction sites and utility work.
Aerial lifts replaces the use of scaffolding on many projects. They can reach high and hard-to-reach spaces including atriums, shopping malls and churches. These compact machines can also be used in places where weight restrictions may apply such as underground parking garages.
- Multiple power options: Honda gasoline engine for outdoor use and 110V electric motor for indoor use. Some lifts are also available with long-lasting lithium batteries.
- Tows behind a regular pickup truck: these small machines can be towed on your own trailer saving pickup and delivery costs.
- Ultra-light machines allow setup on suspended floors or on delicate garden beds or lawns, not causing wheel damage caused by heavy machinery.
- Gain entry over all obstacles: Climb major inclines and flights of stairs in front of buildings.
- Service friendly: Simple controls system, easy to repair on site.
- Super compact: Access narrow spaces including doors, gates and elevators.
- Set up on sloped areas: With the use of stabilizer legs, the machines can be set up on grassy slopes or uneven ground.