Italian made Platform Basket machines with impressive outreach, powerful engines and big basket capacity. Enjoy utmost reliability with state-of-the-art technology and safety solutions.
AlmaCrawler Jibbi 1250 EVO-RT
Diesel (Product Codes: Jibbi-1250 EVO-RT)
Greater front and lateral outreach, 22ft on each side
Working height: 40.3ft
Max. side outreach: 22.9ft
- Capacity: 230 kg
- Self-propelled crawler with an excellent bi-levelling system, a telescopic boom and a fixed carriage
- The machine can reach a maximum working height of 40.3ft and offers greater front and lateral outreach, that is 22.9ft on both sides
- The levelling system allows JIBBI 1250 EVO-RT to work on steep slopes up to 22° and on uneven ground with a telescopic boom that is always levelled
- Features a high-performance Yanmar diesel engine with 3 cylinders (14.1kW – 19.2HP)
- Also characterised by the presence of a 7.15ft fixed undercarriage and it stands out for its: o Ease of use o Great versatility thanks to its strength and stability
- Suitable for outdoor use and in the most extreme working conditions on uneven ground
- Ideal for those who deal with chartering
Features and application
- DWP – Dynamic Working Performance, dynamic control of the performances of the machine accordingly to the working conditions (subject to patent request)
- Safe-lock system, prevention system on the exit of the tracks from the tensioning wheels (subject to patent request)
- Yanmar diesel engine, 3 cylinders (14.1kW - 19.2HP)
- 260mm (10.2”) ground clearance
- 220° Slewing ring rotation
- Basket rotation kit +/- 70°
- Integrated drive system (using single joystick)
- New anti-collision ultrasonic system, for protecting the operator as an anti-crushing barrier on both sides of the basket (in the upper and lower part)
- Almac offers a wide range of implementations for boom lifts. Specifically, by choosing the JIBBI 1250 EVO RT, you can add customization such as: o Non-marking crawler o Radio remote control kit o Lubricant kit for arctic climate
Buildings, construction, exterior/interior maintenance sectors and more!
Not sure what equipment is right for your job?
If you’re unsure of what aerial lift is the right piece of equipment for your site, give us a call. Our sales and technical team can come out to your site and recommend which lift will best suit your needs. We are authorized dealers for the leading-edge Platform Basket Spider Lifts and AlmaCrawler Scissor and Boom Lifts. Made in Italy, these lifts are ultra-safe and of the highest quality. Contact us for your next rental, or if you’re looking to purchase a new or pre-owned spider lift.
Call us at 416.235.0996
You may also like
Mini crawler scissor lifts featuring the patented bi-levelling system are designed to offer performance, safety and comfort even in the most extreme conditions. Comes in varying heights, engine types and features.
The right ground protection mat can perform various important tasks, making it a highly versatile product to have on hand. We offer a range of easy to build, lightweight, weather-proof, slip resistant and durable ground protection mats.
- Customer service
When you choose Momentum, it is just the beginning of our commitment to you. We go above and beyond to ensure our machines are inspected and maintained to ensure your safety. Our significant industry experience and personalized customer service means you can trust us with all your needs. We are family-owned and proudly Canadian and are tirelessly committed to our customers.