Italian made Platform Basket machines with impressive outreach, powerful engines and big basket capacity. Enjoy utmost reliability with state-of-the-art technology and safety solutions.
AlmaCrawler Jibbi 1250 EVO
Standard (diesel) (Product Codes: Jibbi-1250EVO)
A bi-levelling tracked boom lift, with a working height of 40ft. Traverse rough terrain, work on slopes of up to 25°, relocate the machine at 26ft up, work indoors with electric power models, and stay safe thanks to the dynamically levelling basket and the genius chassis design.
Working height: 40ft
Horizontal outreach: 23ft
- Platform height: 33.5ft
- Moving height: 26.2ft
- Rotation angle of the turret: 220°
- Basket capacity: 510lbs
- Length stowed (basket detached): 12.1ft (9.8ft)
- Width stowed: 3.75ft
- Height stowed: 6.6ft
- Machine weight: 6415lbs
- Working footprint: 6ft x 6.6ft
- Self-propelled telescopic crawler machine with a working height of 40ft and equipped with innovative dynamic and automatic levelling system.
- Developed for slope compensations, as well as for the movement translation and levelling at height.
- Can come with either: 19.2HP three-cylinder Yanmar diesel engine, lead acid or lithium batteries for indoor work.
- DWP – Dynamic Working Performance, dynamic control of the performances of the machine accordingly to the working conditions (subject to patent request).
- Safe-lock system, prevention system on the exit of the tracks from the tensioning wheels (subject to patent request.
- Features a crawler undercarriage with variable track gauge, retractable from 6.39ft to 3.77ft.
- Reaches a working height of 40ft, with a maximum front outreach of 22.9ft and a maximum lateral outreach of 17.7ft.
- The basket has a high maximum capacity – 510lbs with 2 operators – and it is equipped with an ultrasonic anti-collision system, to protect the operators in the basket, which acts as an anti-crushing barrier on both sides (in the upper and lower part).
- Excellent compactness, versatility and ease of use, cutting down on average more than 70% time required for the single placement of PLE equipped with stabilizers.
Features and application
The Jibbi line represents the future of aerial work platforms, with next level technology and patent pending safety and automation systems.
Various working zones and the functionality to relocate at heights, makes Jibbi and irreplaceable tool for efficiency when working on multiple targets.
- Undercarriage integrated by new safe-lock system
- Radio (wireless) control board
- Dynamic drive (DDS)
- Ease of use
- Auto diagnostic
- No battery maintenance
- 220° slewing ring rotation
- Basket rotation kit +/- 70°
- Integrated drive system (using single joystick)
- Ultrasonic anti-collision system
- Automatic & dynamic levelling
- Pro-active levelling
- Direction control system
Hospitals, shopping centers, factories, residential areas, construction sites, historical centers, churches and more!
Not sure what equipment is right for your job?
If you’re unsure of what aerial lift is the right piece of equipment for your site, give us a call. Our sales and technical team can come out to your site and recommend which lift will best suit your needs. We are authorized dealers for the leading-edge Platform Basket Spider Lifts and AlmaCrawler Scissor and Boom Lifts. Made in Italy, these lifts are ultra-safe and of the highest quality. Contact us for your next rental, or if you’re looking to purchase a new or pre-owned spider lift.
Call us at 416.235.0996
Easy financing options available.Learn more
Whether a rental or purchase, we make sure the aerial equipment is serviced properly.Learn more
Have questions regarding what documents to submit for rental application?READ OUR FAQs
You may also like
Mini crawler scissor lifts featuring the patented bi-levelling system are designed to offer performance, safety and comfort even in the most extreme conditions. Comes in varying heights, engine types and features.
Multi-loader is the last generation tracked crawler carrier, equipped with bi-levelling system and radio controls.
The right ground protection mat can perform various important tasks, making it a highly versatile product to have on hand. We offer a range of easy to build, lightweight, weather-proof, slip resistant and durable ground protection mats.
- Customer service
The momentum commitment
When you choose Momentum, it is just the beginning of our commitment to you. We go above and beyond to ensure our machines are inspected and maintained to ensure your safety. Our significant industry experience and personalized customer service means you can trust us with all your needs. We are family-owned and proudly Canadian and are tirelessly committed to our customers.