Italian made Platform Basket machines with impressive outreach, powerful engines and big basket capacity. Enjoy utmost reliability with state-of-the-art technology and safety solutions.
AlmaCrawler Jibbi 1670 LTH
Electric (lithium) (Product Codes: Jibbi-1670LTH)
Automatically-levelling, self-propelled 52ft telescopic boom with a jib, capable of several working configurations.
Working height: 52.5ft
Horizontal outreach: 27.9ft
- Platform height: 45.9ft
- Moving height: 27.9ft
- Rotation angle of the turret: 220°
- Basket capacity: 510lbs
- Length stowed (basket detached): 16.7ft (14.4ft)
- Width stowed: 4.5ft
- Height stowed: 6.6ft
- Machine weight: 8620lbs
- Working footprint: 8ft x 6.6ft
- Developed for slope compensations, as well as for the movement translation and levelling at height.
- The Jibbi 1670 can be equipped with either a 19.2HP three-cylinder Yanmar diesel engine, or 300Ah-48V lithium battery with 2x20Ah-48V battery chargers, which allow rapid charging in just 6 hours.
- Dynamic and proactive automatic levelling - offers the possibility to work on uneven ground and/or steep slopes, guaranteeing total functionality up to a slope of 22° (40%).
- DWP - dynamic working performance controls the machine characteristics based on different working parameters, specifically the ground slope, width of the retractable undercarriage and the basket load, always determining the correct position of the machine.
- Safe-lock system – prevents independent track tensioning of the crawler.
- Ultrasonic anti-collision system - protects operators against sudden and accidental impact in the basket with an anti-crush barrier function on the two sides of the basket.
- Excellent compactness, versatility and ease of use, cutting down on average more than 70% time required for the single placement of PLE equipped with stabilizers.
Features and application
Conceived and designed for use both indoors and in open spaces where low sound and low or zero exhaust emissions are required.
This machine is particularly suitable for operating indoors, in rough terrain outdoors and in sensitive areas, such as: hospitals, shopping centers, industries, residential areas, urban construction sites, historic centers and churches.
- Undercarriage integrated by new safe-lock system
- Automatic & dynamic levelling
- 220° slewing ring rotation
- Basket rotation kit +/- 70°
- Integrated drive system (using single joystick)
- Radio (wireless) control board
- Auto diagnostic
- Dynamic drive (DDS)
- No battery maintenance
- Direction control system
- Ease of use
- Pro-active levelling
Buildings, construction, exterior/interior maintenance sectors and more!
Not sure what equipment is right for your job?
If you’re unsure of what aerial lift is the right piece of equipment for your site, give us a call. Our sales and technical team can come out to your site and recommend which lift will best suit your needs. We are authorized dealers for the leading-edge Platform Basket Spider Lifts and AlmaCrawler Scissor and Boom Lifts. Made in Italy, these lifts are ultra-safe and of the highest quality. Contact us for your next rental, or if you’re looking to purchase a new or pre-owned spider lift.
Call us at 416.235.0996
Easy financing options available.Learn more
Whether a rental or purchase, we make sure the aerial equipment is serviced properly.Learn more
Have questions regarding what documents to submit for rental application?READ OUR FAQs
You may also like
Mini crawler scissor lifts featuring the patented bi-levelling system are designed to offer performance, safety and comfort even in the most extreme conditions. Comes in varying heights, engine types and features.
Multi-loader is the last generation tracked crawler carrier, equipped with bi-levelling system and radio controls.
The right ground protection mat can perform various important tasks, making it a highly versatile product to have on hand. We offer a range of easy to build, lightweight, weather-proof, slip resistant and durable ground protection mats.
- Customer service
The momentum commitment
When you choose Momentum, it is just the beginning of our commitment to you. We go above and beyond to ensure our machines are inspected and maintained to ensure your safety. Our significant industry experience and personalized customer service means you can trust us with all your needs. We are family-owned and proudly Canadian and are tirelessly committed to our customers.