Mini crawler scissor lifts featuring the patented bi-levelling system are designed to offer performance, safety and comfort even in the most extreme conditions. Comes in varying heights, engine types and features.
Platform Basket Spider 13.80 Series
Standard, electric & bi-energy models (Product Codes: PBS-1380STD, PBS-1380E; PBS-1380ED)
Most compact and extremely light This self-propelled, telescopic, tracked spider lift is the most compact machine of its family. Weighing only 3900lbs, it is less than 3ft in width when fully stowed, while attaining heights of up to 43ft.tracked self-propelled aerial platform
Working height: 43.9ft
Horizontal outreach: 25.6ft
- Platform height: 37.4ft
- Rotation angle of the turret: 360°
- Basket capacity: 485lbs
- Length stowed (basket detached): 13.8ft (11.6ft)
- Width stowed: 2.6ft
- Height stowed: 6.5ft
- Machine weight: 3900lbs
- Working footprint: 9.2ft x 9.2ft
- Available models:
- Spider 13.80 STD: Standard
- Spider 13.80 E: Electric
- Spider 13.80 ED: Bi-energy
- Known for its incredible horizontal reach much closer to the ground and flexibility in all work environments.
- Reaches a height of over 43ft straight up with a massive 485lbs in the basket and can maneuver through standard 35in door.
- Adjustable tracks come out to improve stability, or close in to assist in gaining access through narrow doorways, gates, and garages.
- Bi-energy model has a 200Ah Lithium Ion battery for emission-free use.
- Wired remote control makes the machine extremely easy to relocate.
- The machine can be transported by a light-duty pickup on a trailer.
Features and application
Spider 13.80 Series is synonymous with versatility, compactness and ease of use, in accordance with the guidelines of Platform Basket spider range.
The 13.80 E & ED models are perfect for indoor work, equipped with white non-marking tracks, and a battery pack for emissions free use. It is an ideal candidate to fit into service elevators, and access doorways and other tight spaces.
- Unrivalled stability at high altitude
- Ultra-compact stabilization with leveling sensor and zero tail gate
- Agile and stable on a variable width crawler tracks
- Diagnostic display for easy maintenance
- Wired remote for drive controls
- Smooth and multifunction proportional basket and stabilization controls
- Simple and intuitive on-board equipment
- Ultra-light and easy to transport
- Standard with double drive speed
- Fully protected by metal covers against falling objects
- Air/water and 110Vac outlets are available into the basket
- Bi-energy model has 200Ah lithium Ion battery for emission-free use
- Bi-energy powered by Honda iGX390 gasoline engine and 110Vac electric pump from mains
- Supplied with counter-weight to increase the side outreach
- Quick detach (w/out rotation) and interchangeable basket
- Non-marking rubber tracks to prevent marking on concrete, paving, tiles or other fragile surfaces.
Arborist, painting contractors, electrical, maintenance, shopping centres, churches and more!
Not sure what equipment is right for your job?
If you’re unsure of what aerial lift is the right piece of equipment for your site, give us a call. Our sales and technical team can come out to your site and recommend which lift will best suit your needs. We are authorized dealers for the leading-edge Platform Basket Spider Lifts and AlmaCrawler Scissor and Boom Lifts. Made in Italy, these lifts are ultra-safe and of the highest quality. Contact us for your next rental, or if you’re looking to purchase a new or pre-owned spider lift.
Call us at 416.235.0996
Easy financing options available.Learn more
Whether a rental or purchase, we make sure the aerial equipment is serviced properly.Learn more
Have questions regarding what documents to submit for rental application?READ OUR FAQs
You may also like
Multi-loader is the last generation tracked crawler carrier, equipped with bi-levelling system and radio controls.
Innovative crawled telescopic Jibbi booms from AlmaCrawler have an efficient dynamic levelling system, useful to further improve the safety level of the operators at height, thanks to the possibility of compensating different types of slopes and altitudes.
The right ground protection mat can perform various important tasks, making it a highly versatile product to have on hand. We offer a range of easy to build, lightweight, weather-proof, slip resistant and durable ground protection mats.
- Customer service
The momentum commitment
When you choose Momentum, it is just the beginning of our commitment to you. We go above and beyond to ensure our machines are inspected and maintained to ensure your safety. Our significant industry experience and personalized customer service means you can trust us with all your needs. We are family-owned and proudly Canadian and are tirelessly committed to our customers.