Mini crawler scissor lifts featuring the patented bi-levelling system are designed to offer performance, safety and comfort even in the most extreme conditions. Comes in varying heights, engine types and features.
Platform Basket Spider 18.90 Series
Standard, electric & bi-energy models (Product Codes: PBS-1890STD, PBS-1890E, PBS-1890ED)
The 18.90 is a veteran machine, which, over the years, proved to be as useful, as it is reliable. Articulating and equipped with a fly jib, it elevates to an impressive 58ft, while maintaining a low weight, allowing it to be transportable by a light duty pickup and a trailer.
Working height: 57.8ft
Horizontal outreach: 30.2ft
- Platform height: 51.2
- Rotation angle of the turret: 360°
- Basket capacity: 485lbs
- Length stowed (basket detached): 16.4ft (14.3ft)
- Width stowed: 2.6ft
- Height stowed: 6.4ft
- Machine weight: 5510lbs
- Working footprint: 9.8ft x 12.1ft
- Available models:
- Spider 18.90 STD: Standard
- Spider 18.90 E: Electric
- Spider 18.90 ED: Bi-energy
- Economical, very compact, simple to use, reliable, and excellent outreach.
- An articulated boom with a fly jib for greater versatility, lightweight and easily transportable, has an excellent weight/horizontal outreach ratio.
- Reaches a height of over 57.8ft straight up with a massive 485lbs in the basket.
- Incredible stowed dimensions of only 2.6ft x 6.4ft which allows it to drive through a 35in domestic doorway.
- Adjustable tracks come out to improve stability, or close in to assist in gaining access through narrow doorways, gates, and garages.
- The extra-long travel stabilizer legs make it the first choice for working on sloping sites, narrow paths, nice lawns and other confined locations.
Features and application
Agile and stable thanks to the variable track width for extra stability while travelling, Spider 18.90 Series can be used for working in safety in different lies of the land. The best solution for the maintenance of your house and garden.
This machine is as versatile, as it is reliable, providing opportunities for multiple applications with minimal learning curve and not demanding in maintenance.
- Available with a Kubota liquid cooled diesel engine
- Available in bi-energy electric version with 110Vac motor and lithium-technology batteries
- Easy access to each component for simplified maintenance
- Easy to use with precise and proportional controls
- Equipped with flying jib without any basket capacity restriction
- Air/water and 110Vac outlets are available into the basket
- Fully protected by metal covers against falling objects
- Cranked outrigger design for increased ground clearance
- Quick detach and interchangeable cage
Tree lopping / arborist, painting contractors, electrical, maintenance, shopping centres, churches and more!
Not sure what equipment is right for your job?
If you’re unsure of what aerial lift is the right piece of equipment for your site, give us a call. Our sales and technical team can come out to your site and recommend which lift will best suit your needs. We are authorized dealers for the leading-edge Platform Basket Spider Lifts and AlmaCrawler Scissor and Boom Lifts. Made in Italy, these lifts are ultra-safe and of the highest quality. Contact us for your next rental, or if you’re looking to purchase a new or pre-owned spider lift.
Call us at 416.235.0996
Easy financing options available.Learn more
Whether a rental or purchase, we make sure the aerial equipment is serviced properly.Learn more
Have questions regarding what documents to submit for rental application?READ OUR FAQs
You may also like
Multi-loader is the last generation tracked crawler carrier, equipped with bi-levelling system and radio controls.
Innovative crawled telescopic Jibbi booms from AlmaCrawler have an efficient dynamic levelling system, useful to further improve the safety level of the operators at height, thanks to the possibility of compensating different types of slopes and altitudes.
The right ground protection mat can perform various important tasks, making it a highly versatile product to have on hand. We offer a range of easy to build, lightweight, weather-proof, slip resistant and durable ground protection mats.
- Customer service
The momentum commitment
When you choose Momentum, it is just the beginning of our commitment to you. We go above and beyond to ensure our machines are inspected and maintained to ensure your safety. Our significant industry experience and personalized customer service means you can trust us with all your needs. We are family-owned and proudly Canadian and are tirelessly committed to our customers.