Mini crawler scissor lifts featuring the patented bi-levelling system are designed to offer performance, safety and comfort even in the most extreme conditions. Comes in varying heights, engine types and features.
Platform Basket Spider 22.10 ED
Bi-energy (diesel + electric) (Product Codes: PBS-2210ED)
The articulating double pantograph of the 22.10 is designed to maximize the machine's outreach at 34ft throughout most of the working area, which caps at 72ft. It is a perfect machine for tree care, building maintenance and more, with sub-models of the 22.10 tailor made for the specific trades.
Working height: 72.2ft
Horizontal outreach: 33.8ft
- Platform height: 72.2
- Rotation angle of the turret: 365°
- Basket capacity: 510lbs
- Length stowed (basket detached): 19.7ft (17.4ft)
- Width stowed: 3.2ft
- Height stowed: 6.9ft
- Machine weight: 7190lbs
- Working footprint:
- Wide - 12.8ft x 12.8ft
- Narrow - 8.5ft x 16.7ft
- Bi-energy model has 300Ah lithium Ion battery for emission-free use.
- Economical, simple to use, reliable, lightweight with excellent up-and-over reach
- Has the most unique ability to rotate a 365° - hydraulic cage rotation 90° in both directions.
- Modern double knuckle technology, and adjustable fly-jib for extra maneuverability.
- Reaches a height of over 72ft straight up with a massive 510lbs in the basket.
- Stowed dimensions of 3.2ft x 6.9ft which allows on standard, electric and bi-energy models.
- Radio control feature allows all functions to be controlled from the basket (or another position). This includes driving, setting the stabilizer legs and operating the booms.
- The extra-long travel stabilizer legs make it the first choice for working on sloping sites, narrow paths, nice lawns and confined indoor locations.
Features and application
Agile and stable thanks to the variable track width for extra stability while travelling, Spider 22.10 Series can be used for working in safety in different lies of the land. The best solution for load-sensitive surfaces.
The availability of the arborist model, with lesser stowed dimensions makes the 22.10 a versatile model for any industry.
- Ultra-light and easy to transport
- Expandable tracks for extra ground clearance and stability while travelling off-road, and yet extremely compact dimensions when retracted for very narrow access applications
- Electric battery or bi-energy version on request
- Easy access to every component subject to maintenance
- Hydraulic cage rotation 90°+ 90°
- Equipped with radio remote control for proportional and simultaneous controls
- Triple stabilization set up and automatic outreach
- Multi-width stabilizer settings to enable machine to set up in confined spaces
- Bi-energy model has 300Ah Lithium Ion battery for emission-free use
- Air & Water & 110Vac outlets into the basket
- Cage interchangeable with winch (optional)
Tree lopping / arborist, painting contractors, electrical, maintenance, shopping centres, churches and more!
Not sure what equipment is right for your job?
If you’re unsure of what aerial lift is the right piece of equipment for your site, give us a call. Our sales and technical team can come out to your site and recommend which lift will best suit your needs. We are authorized dealers for the leading-edge Platform Basket Spider Lifts and AlmaCrawler Scissor and Boom Lifts. Made in Italy, these lifts are ultra-safe and of the highest quality. Contact us for your next rental, or if you’re looking to purchase a new or pre-owned spider lift.
Call us at 416.235.0996
You may also like
Multi-loader is the last generation tracked crawler carrier, equipped with bi-levelling system and radio controls.
Innovative crawled telescopic Jibbi booms from AlmaCrawler have an efficient dynamic levelling system, useful to further improve the safety level of the operators at height, thanks to the possibility of compensating different types of slopes and altitudes.
The right ground protection mat can perform various important tasks, making it a highly versatile product to have on hand. We offer a range of easy to build, lightweight, weather-proof, slip resistant and durable ground protection mats.
- Customer service
When you choose Momentum, it is just the beginning of our commitment to you. We go above and beyond to ensure our machines are inspected and maintained to ensure your safety. Our significant industry experience and personalized customer service means you can trust us with all your needs. We are family-owned and proudly Canadian and are tirelessly committed to our customers.