Mini crawler scissor lifts featuring the patented bi-levelling system are designed to offer performance, safety and comfort even in the most extreme conditions. Comes in varying heights, engine types and features.
Platform Basket Spider 30T Series
Standard, electric & bi-energy models (Product Codes: PBS-30TSTD, PBS-30TE, PBS-30TED)
This model offers a stiff telescopic boom with multi-sectional working areas, varying based on the basket capacity. With automatic stabilization, radio remote, a hydraulically extendable undercarriage and a narrow design, it is a valuable asset when maneuverability is concerned.
Working height: 99ft
Horizontal outreach: 44.6ft
- Platform height: 92.5ft
- Rotation angle of the turret: 360°
- Basket capacity: 510lbs
- Length stowed (basket removed): 22.0ft (19.4ft)
- Width stowed: 2.9ft
- Height stowed: 6.6ft
- Machine weight: 10750lbs
- Working footprint:
- Wide - 14.8ft x 15.4ft
- Narrow - 8.9ft x 21.7ft
- Available models:
- Spider 30T STD: Standard
- Spider 30T E: Electric
- Spider 30T ED: Bi-energy
- Spider 30T is a still tele-boom with multi sections and flying jib.
- With a maximum 99ft height and 44.6ft outreach, this is a state-of-the-art high-level access platform.
- When on-site the user can simply switch to electric power for silent running on the bi-energy model.
- Surprisingly good for indoor use as well as outdoor use, the Spider 30T has longer tracks and consequently lower ground pressure.
- Easy to use controls feature unique graphical display, built in onboard self-diagnostic system, radio remote control with a selector fast/slow for the drive, automatic recovery button, and standard automatic stabilization.
- There are no cage rotation restrictions due to the cranked, multi-position outrigger design.
- The automatic outreach allows it to operate up to the maximum height with 510lbs lifting capacity.
Features and application
The 30T is a boom lift that can bring you 100ft up, after passing through a single 35in doorway.
The innovative track design allows the machine to have increased stability due to the greater track length, while also distributing ground pressure more for weight restricted areas.
- Easy city transportable
- Only 35in wide to go through a single door
- Automatic stabilization and automatic storage device
- Absence of pipes and cables outside the telescopic arm
- Easy maintenance
- Simple and intuitive on-board equipment
- Diagnostics with display installed on board
- Air/water & 110Vac outlets into the basket
- Wide cage, with 510lbs capacity (2 operators)
- Cage interchangeable with winch (optional)
Building, construction, exterior/interior maintenance sectors and more!
Not sure what equipment is right for your job?
If you’re unsure of what aerial lift is the right piece of equipment for your site, give us a call. Our sales and technical team can come out to your site and recommend which lift will best suit your needs. We are authorized dealers for the leading-edge Platform Basket Spider Lifts and AlmaCrawler Scissor and Boom Lifts. Made in Italy, these lifts are ultra-safe and of the highest quality. Contact us for your next rental, or if you’re looking to purchase a new or pre-owned spider lift.
Call us at 416.235.0996
Easy financing options available.Learn more
Whether a rental or purchase, we make sure the aerial equipment is serviced properly.Learn more
Have questions regarding what documents to submit for rental application?READ OUR FAQs
You may also like
Multi-loader is the last generation tracked crawler carrier, equipped with bi-levelling system and radio controls.
Innovative crawled telescopic Jibbi booms from AlmaCrawler have an efficient dynamic levelling system, useful to further improve the safety level of the operators at height, thanks to the possibility of compensating different types of slopes and altitudes.
The right ground protection mat can perform various important tasks, making it a highly versatile product to have on hand. We offer a range of easy to build, lightweight, weather-proof, slip resistant and durable ground protection mats.
- Customer service
The momentum commitment
When you choose Momentum, it is just the beginning of our commitment to you. We go above and beyond to ensure our machines are inspected and maintained to ensure your safety. Our significant industry experience and personalized customer service means you can trust us with all your needs. We are family-owned and proudly Canadian and are tirelessly committed to our customers.