Mini crawler scissor lifts featuring the patented bi-levelling system are designed to offer performance, safety and comfort even in the most extreme conditions. Comes in varying heights, engine types and features.
Platform Basket Spider 33.15 Series
Standard & bi-energy models (Product Codes: PBS-3315STD, PBS-3315ED)
This machine excels at articulating over large objects. With 106ft working height, its telescopic primary boom design enables the secondary boom direct horizontal outreach of over 50ft (at 50ft up), and a negative reach of 15ft below the chassis.
Working height: 106.3ft
Horizontal outreach: 51.2ft
- Platform height: 99.7ft
- Rotation angle of the turret: 400°
- Basket capacity: 510lbs
- Length stowed (basket rotated): 23.3ft (21.7ft)
- Width stowed: 4.7ft
- Height stowed: 6.6ft
- Machine weight: 14990lbs
- Working footprint:
- Wide - 13.8ft x 15.1ft
- Narrow - 10.2ft x 20.7ft
- Available models:
- Spider 33.15 STD: Standard
- Spider 33.15 ED: Bi-energy
- Bi-energy model has 400Ah lithium ion battery for emission-free use.
- Features a water cooled 3-cylinder Kubota diesel engine.
- Extra compact design to increase mobility in confined spaces.
- Reach the minimum width without detaching the basket, but instead rotating to its folded position,
- Expandable undercarriage enables superior spider mobility when adjusted to wide and reduced machine height when narrow.
- With the basket removed, the length is only 21ft. Height is 6.6ft and width 4.6ft for commercial doorway access (with tracks retracted).
- Extra-long travel stabilizer legs not only allow the machine to set up on very uneven ground, but it also self-load onto some trucks and trailers.
Features and application
This powerful machine is guaranteed to be reliable. Even with the stabilizers set in the narrow position, a complete 360° slew is still possible!.
The "up and over" reach of 50ft over at 60ft up makes this machine and incredibly convenient tool, when articulating over obstacles is necessary.
- "Up and over" reach of 50ft over at 50ft up
- Automatic outreach allows operating up to the max height with 510lb lifting capacity
- Capability to be operated 15ft below chassis level
- Equipped with radio remote control and automatic stabilization
- Possibility to self- load and unload the machine on a flatbed truck body
- Also available with a bigger size of cage (up to 6.6ft)
- Agile and stable on a variable width crawler tracks
- Easy maintenance
- Simple and intuitive on-board equipment
- Ultra-light and easy to transport
- Bi-energy model has 400Ah lithium ion battery for emission-free use
- Air/water & 110Vac outlets into the basket
- Fully protected by metal shields
Utilities & telecom, tree lopping / arborist, painting contractors, electrical, roofing, maintenance, shopping centres, churches and more!
Not sure what equipment is right for your job?
If you’re unsure of what aerial lift is the right piece of equipment for your site, give us a call. Our sales and technical team can come out to your site and recommend which lift will best suit your needs. We are authorized dealers for the leading-edge Platform Basket Spider Lifts and AlmaCrawler Scissor and Boom Lifts. Made in Italy, these lifts are ultra-safe and of the highest quality. Contact us for your next rental, or if you’re looking to purchase a new or pre-owned spider lift.
Call us at 416.235.0996
Easy financing options available.Learn more
Whether a rental or purchase, we make sure the aerial equipment is serviced properly.Learn more
Have questions regarding what documents to submit for rental application?READ OUR FAQs
You may also like
Multi-loader is the last generation tracked crawler carrier, equipped with bi-levelling system and radio controls.
Innovative crawled telescopic Jibbi booms from AlmaCrawler have an efficient dynamic levelling system, useful to further improve the safety level of the operators at height, thanks to the possibility of compensating different types of slopes and altitudes.
The right ground protection mat can perform various important tasks, making it a highly versatile product to have on hand. We offer a range of easy to build, lightweight, weather-proof, slip resistant and durable ground protection mats.
- Customer service
The momentum commitment
When you choose Momentum, it is just the beginning of our commitment to you. We go above and beyond to ensure our machines are inspected and maintained to ensure your safety. Our significant industry experience and personalized customer service means you can trust us with all your needs. We are family-owned and proudly Canadian and are tirelessly committed to our customers.