Mini crawler scissor lifts featuring the patented bi-levelling system are designed to offer performance, safety and comfort even in the most extreme conditions. Comes in varying heights, engine types and features.
Platform Basket Spider 43T Series
Standard & bi-energy models (Product Codes: PBS-43TSTD, PBS-43TED)
The largest telescopic machine Momentum offers. Reaching impressive height of 142ft, it provides exceptional stability for the operator, while maintaining the benefits of narrow access and maneuverability in any working condition.
Working height: 141.7ft
Horizontal outreach: 56.8ft
- Platform height: 135.2ft
- Rotation angle of the turret: 360°
- Basket capacity: 725lbs
- Length stowed (basket removed): 27.9ft (27.6ft)
- Width stowed: 4.7ft
- Height stowed: 6.6ft
- Machine weight: 27700lbs
- Working footprint:
- Wide - 17.0ft x 18.4ft
- Narrow - 13.1ft x 25.6ft
- Available models:
- Spider 43T STD: Standard
- Spider 43T ED: Bi-energy
- Developed around a completely new chassis design
- With a massive 141.7ft of working height, and up to 56.8ft of horizontal outreach, the new 43T spider lift is truly a formidable weapon.
- Combined with a huge basket capacity of 725lbs, this machine has the ability to tackle the biggest jobs where size really does matter.
- High specification access platform also offers the ability to work 15ft below ground level (negative reach) utilizing the telescopic fly-jib.
- Incredibly compact when stowed, at only 4.7ft wide an 6.6ft height.
- Enormous stabilizer leg travel and powerful track drive allows the 43T to set up and operate in the most challenging terrains and hard to reach areas, such as remote telecoms towers or power lines, that are located off the beaten track.
- With its unique double telescopic articulated booms, this machine will also allow operators to maneuver the basket into the work zone with fine precision.
Features and application
The spider 43T reaches impressive heights at a fraction of the weight compared to counterparts.
A lot of attention was dedicated to the design of the basket, made of aluminum, and to all mobile components, in order to lessen the machine’s weight, ensure optimum mobility and transportability, and enhance the side outreach.
- Automatic stabilization and automatic storage device
- Bi-energy diesel + lithium Ion batteries available on demand
- Radio remote control, with a selector fast/slow for the drive
- Easy maintenance
- Simple and intuitive on-board equipment
- Diagnostics with display installed on board
- Reduced overall dimensions
- Double telescopic boom for an increased velocity while working at heights
Buildings, construction, exterior/interior maintenance, forestry, electrical contracting, utilities & telecom, roofing and more!
Not sure what equipment is right for your job?
If you’re unsure of what aerial lift is the right piece of equipment for your site, give us a call. Our sales and technical team can come out to your site and recommend which lift will best suit your needs. We are authorized dealers for the leading-edge Platform Basket Spider Lifts and AlmaCrawler Scissor and Boom Lifts. Made in Italy, these lifts are ultra-safe and of the highest quality. Contact us for your next rental, or if you’re looking to purchase a new or pre-owned spider lift.
Call us at 416.235.0996
Easy financing options available.Learn more
Whether a rental or purchase, we make sure the aerial equipment is serviced properly.Learn more
Have questions regarding what documents to submit for rental application?READ OUR FAQs
You may also like
Multi-loader is the last generation tracked crawler carrier, equipped with bi-levelling system and radio controls.
Innovative crawled telescopic Jibbi booms from AlmaCrawler have an efficient dynamic levelling system, useful to further improve the safety level of the operators at height, thanks to the possibility of compensating different types of slopes and altitudes.
The right ground protection mat can perform various important tasks, making it a highly versatile product to have on hand. We offer a range of easy to build, lightweight, weather-proof, slip resistant and durable ground protection mats.
- Customer service
The momentum commitment
When you choose Momentum, it is just the beginning of our commitment to you. We go above and beyond to ensure our machines are inspected and maintained to ensure your safety. Our significant industry experience and personalized customer service means you can trust us with all your needs. We are family-owned and proudly Canadian and are tirelessly committed to our customers.