Mini crawler scissor lifts featuring the patented bi-levelling system are designed to offer performance, safety and comfort even in the most extreme conditions. Comes in varying heights, engine types and features.
Platform Basket Spider 15.75 PRO
Standard (petrol) (Product Codes: PBS-1575STD)
This machine introduces a secondary boom that allows it to articulate over obstacles with more flexibility, giving it an up and over outreach of 24ft.
Working height: 49.2ft
Horizontal outreach: 24.2ft
- Platform height: 42.6ft
- Rotation angle of the turret: 360°
- Basket capacity: 485lbs
- Length stowed (basket detached): 16.4ft (14.3ft)
- Width stowed: 2.6ft
- Height stowed: 6.4ft
- Machine weight: 4960lbs
- Working footprint: 9.8ft x 12.1ft
- Extremely compact articulating spider lift for the most demanding applications.
- An articulated boom with a fly jib for greater versatility, lightweight and easily transportable, has an excellent weight/horizontal outreach ratio.
- Reaches a height of over 49ft straight up with a massive 485kg in the basket and can maneuver through standard 35in door.
- Uniquely, the clever shape of the stabilizers provide a huge amount of travel for setting up on very uneven terrain.
- Adjustable tracks come out to improve stability, or close in to assist in gaining access through narrow doorways, gates, and garages.
- Basket can be detached with one pin for accessing tight locations.
Features and application
Agile and stable, thanks to the variable track width for extra stability while travelling, Spider 15.75 Series can be used for working in safety in different lies of the land. All you need in a small spider - and more!
The 15.75 spider is an ideal machine for narrow access situations.
- Available with a Kubota liquid cooled diesel engine
- Available in bi-energy electric version with 110Vac motor and lithium-technology batteries
- Easy access to each component for simplified maintenance
- Easy to use with precise and proportional controls
- Equipped with flying jib without any basket capacity restriction
- Reduces to only 2.6ft wide and lowers to 6.4ft height for very narrow access
- Track system expands to 3.5ft for extra stability and stands taller for extra ground clearance
- Air/water and 110Vac outlets are available into the basket
- Fully protected by metal covers against falling objects
- Cranked outrigger design for increased ground clearance
- Quick detach and interchangeable cage
Arborist, painting contractors, electrical, maintenance, shopping centres, churches and more!
Not sure what equipment is right for your job?
If you’re unsure of what aerial lift is the right piece of equipment for your site, give us a call. Our sales and technical team can come out to your site and recommend which lift will best suit your needs. We are authorized dealers for the leading-edge Platform Basket Spider Lifts and AlmaCrawler Scissor and Boom Lifts. Made in Italy, these lifts are ultra-safe and of the highest quality. Contact us for your next rental, or if you’re looking to purchase a new or pre-owned spider lift.
Call us at 416.235.0996
You may also like
Innovative crawled telescopic Jibbi booms from AlmaCrawler have an efficient dynamic levelling system, useful to further improve the safety level of the operators at height, thanks to the possibility of compensating different types of slopes and altitudes.
The right ground protection mat can perform various important tasks, making it a highly versatile product to have on hand. We offer a range of easy to build, lightweight, weather-proof, slip resistant and durable ground protection mats.
- Customer service
When you choose Momentum, it is just the beginning of our commitment to you. We go above and beyond to ensure our machines are inspected and maintained to ensure your safety. Our significant industry experience and personalized customer service means you can trust us with all your needs. We are family-owned and proudly Canadian and are tirelessly committed to our customers.