Mini crawler scissor lifts featuring the patented bi-levelling system are designed to offer performance, safety and comfort even in the most extreme conditions. Comes in varying heights, engine types and features.
Platform Basket Spider 27.14 Series
Standard, electric & bi-energy models (Product Codes: PBS-2714STD, PBS-2714E, PBS-2714ED)
The 27.14 comes standard with a radio remote, and is built with a double pantograph like the 22.10. It offers an impressive working height of 88ft, while being narrow enough to fit through at 35in single door. There is no rival to this machine in size/reach ratio.
Working height: 88.6ft
Horizontal outreach: 49.5ft
- Platform height: 82.1ft
- Rotation angle of the turret: 360°
- Basket capacity: 510lbs
- Length stowed (basket detached): 22ft (19.4ft)
- Width stowed: 2.9ft
- Height stowed: 6.6ft
- Machine weight: 11350lbs
- Working footprint:
- Wide - 13.1ft x 15.1ft
- Narrow - 9.5ft x 18.4ft
- Available models:
- Spider 27.14 STD: Standard
- Spider 27.14 E: Electric
- Spider 27.14 ED: Bi-energy
- Bi-energy model has 400Ah lithium ion battery for emission-free use.
- Delivers the most reach from the smallest dimensions – the tracks expand to 6ft for stability off-road, and retract to only 2.9ft which allows the machine to go anywhere.
- Can rotate a full 360° even when the legs are set in the narrow position, and up to 49ft of horizontal outreach can be achieved in the wide set position.
- It has to be experienced to believe how stable this platform is, making it ideal for the heavy-duty applications, and it’s still right at home indoors or on fragile surfaces.
- Reaches a height of over 88ft straight up with a massive 510lbs in the basket.
- With only 2.9ft of width and with a hydraulically operated undercarriage, enables the machine to pass through a single door.
- When tracks are in a wider position the off-road stability of the machine is guaranteed in any uneven ground situation.
Features and application
The 27.14 is a jack of all traits, with the height suitable for most AWP applications and the dimensions which make it an extremely versatile choice in a fleet of equipment.
The machine's outreach is unrivaled when compared to counterparts, making it an amazing tool for projects requiring up and over access.
- A double pantograph with jib
- Only 2.9ft wide, able to go through a single door
- Automatic stabilization and automatic storage device
- Rapid movement even in multi-function
- 33ft “Up and Over” clearance
- Easy maintenance
- Simple and intuitive on-board equipment
- Bi-energy model has 400Ah lithium ion battery for emission-free use
- Air/water & 110Vac outlets into the basket
- Total protection for hydraulics pipes
- Bi-energy (diesel + lithium ion batteries) available on demand
- Fully protected with steel covers
- Comfortable cage, with 510lbs capacity (2 operators)
- Cage interchangeable with winch (optional)
Utilities & telecom, tree lopping / arborist, painting contractors, electrical, roofing, maintenance, shopping centres, churches and more!
Not sure what equipment is right for your job?
If you’re unsure of what aerial lift is the right piece of equipment for your site, give us a call. Our sales and technical team can come out to your site and recommend which lift will best suit your needs. We are authorized dealers for the leading-edge Platform Basket Spider Lifts and AlmaCrawler Scissor and Boom Lifts. Made in Italy, these lifts are ultra-safe and of the highest quality. Contact us for your next rental, or if you’re looking to purchase a new or pre-owned spider lift.
Call us at 416.235.0996
You may also like
Innovative crawled telescopic Jibbi booms from AlmaCrawler have an efficient dynamic levelling system, useful to further improve the safety level of the operators at height, thanks to the possibility of compensating different types of slopes and altitudes.
The right ground protection mat can perform various important tasks, making it a highly versatile product to have on hand. We offer a range of easy to build, lightweight, weather-proof, slip resistant and durable ground protection mats.
- Customer service
When you choose Momentum, it is just the beginning of our commitment to you. We go above and beyond to ensure our machines are inspected and maintained to ensure your safety. Our significant industry experience and personalized customer service means you can trust us with all your needs. We are family-owned and proudly Canadian and are tirelessly committed to our customers.